Summer Institute & Learning Community
2019 Summer Institute Participants
2020 Summer Institute
What: Evaluation Summer Institute
- 5-day intensive course covering all aspects of evaluation.
- At the end of the Institute, attendees will have a plan of evaluation activities to review with their organizations and the tools to begin the evaluation process.
Who: Staff of nonprofit organizations eager to learn how to contribute to the success of their programs
- The class will feature highly qualified, experienced instructors, enlightened guest speakers, and motivated peers.
When: July 27 - July 31, 2020, 9:00am to 5:00pm
Where: National Hispanic Cultural Center (NHCC) in Albuquerque, NM
- Out-of-town guests are invited to book within the Summer Institute hotel block at Hotel Parq Central. Rates start at $125 per room and include complimentary breakfast and shuttle transportation to and from the airport and NHCC each day during the Institute. Please call 505-998-7601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a room.
Cost: $1445* for first participant and $250 each for additional participants (up to 3) from the same organization until July 1.
- Teams from organizations encouraged!
- Fee includes instructional materials, lunch, and parking.
- Late registration from July 2 - July 15 is $1545 for first participant.
- *$350 Scholarships are available for New Mexico organizations - contact email@example.com for the registration code.
Ongoing Support and Opportunities to Share: Summer Institute graduates are invited to join a weekly Learning Community via Zoom conference.
- Present evaluation plans, surveys, assessment, data analysis, etc.
- Peers and UNM faculty members, research scientists and graduate students will provide feedback.
- Learning Community sessions will include technical training on topics of interest to the group.
For more information:
- Visit http://evallab.unm.edu
- Email the Evaluation Lab Summer Institute Program Manager Charla Orozco at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (505) 277-1728