Summer Institute & Learning Community
2019 Summer Institute Participants
2021 Summer Institute
Save the Date! The 2021 Summer Institute is currently in the planning stages.
- We hope to offer the 2021 Summer Institute IN PERSON - we will make a decision by January 15, 2021, based on the availability of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- In the meantime, please save the date for July 19-23, 2021.
What: Evaluation Summer Institute
- 5-day intensive course covering all aspects of evaluation.
- At the end of the Institute, attendees will have a plan of evaluation activities to review with their organizations and the tools to begin the evaluation process.
- $1,445 for the first participant from each organization and $250 for each additional participant (price subject to change)
Ongoing Support and Opportunities to Share: Summer Institute graduates are invited to join a monthly Learning Community via Zoom conference.
- Present evaluation plans, surveys, assessment, data analysis, etc.
- Peers and UNM faculty members, research scientists and graduate students will provide feedback.
- Learning Community sessions will include technical training on topics of interest to the group.
For more information:
- Visit http://evallab.unm.edu
- Email the Evaluation Lab Summer Institute Program Manager Charla Orozco at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (505) 277-1728