Skip to main content
2019 Summer Institute
What: Evaluation Summer Institute
- 5-day intensive course covering all aspects of evaluation.
- At the end of the Institute, attendees will have a plan of evaluation activities to review with their organizations and the tools to begin the evaluation process.
Who: Staff of nonprofit organizations eager to learn how to contribute to the success of their programs
- The class will feature highly qualified, experienced instructors, enlightened guest speakers, and motivated peers.
When: July 22 - July 26, 2019, 9:00am to 4:30pm
Where: CNM Workforce Training Center in Albuquerque, NM
Cost: $1045 for first participant and $200 each for additional participants (up to 3) from the same organization until July 1.
- Teams from organizations encouraged!
- Fee includes instructional materials, lunch, and parking.
- Late registration from July 2 - July 12 is $1145 for first participant.
Ongoing Support: Summer Institute graduates are invited to join a weekly Learning Community via Zoom conference.
- Present evaluation plans, surveys, assessment, data analysis, etc.
- Peers and UNM faculty members, research scientists and graduate students will provide feedback.
- Learning Community sessions will include technical training on topics of interest to the group.
Share: Learning Community participants are invited to join the Evaluation Lab Advisory Council and are encouraged to participate in the Evaluation Lab's Annual Workshop.
- Nonprofit organization Executive Directors and Evaluation Coordinators serve on the Advisory Council to shape Evaluation Lab initiatives.
- The Annual Workshop held each spring provides a forum for sharing ideas and developing evaluation skills and savvy.
For more information:
2019 Participant Folder